So long are the days of rushing to find the perfect outfit before your summer concert, wedding, brunch trip, graduation party, or girls night out. Stack your closet with these summer essentials, and you’ll be so excited to walk out the door in your stylin’ new fit!
Here’s what you’ll need, girl:
1. A flattering bodysuit
- Bodysuits are our #1 summer piece. Having one of these in your closet gives you endless options! Pair your bodysuit with a flowing maxi skirt, denim shorts, white shorts, or distressed jeans. They also look perfectly edgy under a fun leather jacket on a night out!
- Don’t be afraid to go with a bold color or pattern. Bold, bright colors, and fun patterns are totally back in style, and we’re getting all the 70’s vibes!
- But you can’t go wrong with neutral, solid pieces!
2. A curve-hugging pair of denim shorts
- You just can’t go wrong with a good pair of these! Perfectly paired with a floral top or bodysuit, distressed denim shorts give you that edgy, yet effortless look. They’re also a great outfit to top off your swimsuit before heading to the pool or lake for the day.
- How cute is fashion blogger Emily (The Sweetest Thing) in this pair?
- Bare shoulder, flirty, and fun. This is a must-have style this summer! Here’s some closet inspiration for ya:
- Again, don’t be afraid to go BRIGHT! Make a statement, girl.
4. A flowing floral kimono
- Kimonos are the perfect way to add a little more pop to a simple outfit. Grab your favorite pair of denim shorts, a bodysuit or tank, and a floral kimono.. Eye-catching and oh-so-comfortable. Here are a few faves:
- And how cute is this outfit we found on Pinterest? So easy to recreate this look!
- Whether you’re heading to brunch, a grad party, or a fun day out with your family, you’ll want a classic and cute blouse in your closet!
6. A distressed denim jacket
- If you don’t already have one of these in your closet, we’re shocked! These have been all the range since fall, and we don’t see this trend phasing out anytime soon. Our UOI Girls are obsessed with these!
- A must have for summer and every other season! We find ourselves constantly grabbing basic tees for those days we want a simple and effortless look.
- If you’re into stripes and fun back cutouts, you’ll love these!
8. An effortless jumpsuit
- These are so classy, you can wear them to work, a wedding, or really… wherever you want to look and feel confident!
- We’re loving Olivia Culpo in this adorable jumpsuit, too! Cropped jumpsuits look so classic with a neutral pair of pumps, basic hoop earrings, and your favorite handbag.
- Floral maxi dresses have us dreaming of a chill night on the beach! Which one is your favorite?
- These are the perfect balance of sexy and comfortable… and perfect for your summer weddings coming up!
- One of our favorite Chicago fashion bloggers is absolutely killin’ it in this flowy maxi. We love her pop of red lipstick with a simple outfit!
- Ahhh, we can’t get enough of this 90’s - early 2000’s trend coming back to play!
If you’re looking to refresh your summer wardrobe, these are the items you should stay on the lookout for! Whether you’re heading to a concert, festival, wedding, grad party, brunch, date, or shopping trip, you can’t go wrong with reaching for one of these summer essentials!
And don’t forget, if any of the specific styles in our blog posts are sold out, we have similar products that we would love to show you! Please reach out to us via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or our social media pages!
UOI Boutique Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/UOI.UrbanOutlet.Inc/
UOI Boutique VIPs: https://www.facebook.com/groups/uoiboutiquevip/?ref=br_rs
UOI Boutique Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/uoionline/
UOI Boutique Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/UOIBoutique/
What’s your favorite summer trend right now? We want to hear from you!